OK, it has been a while since I have updated this blog. I'm not even on Face book and yet I cant keep up. Well. my mother stopped by a couple of weeks ago and brought the kids a surprise. Their very own pair of cowboy boots or as Mal says cowgirl. Anyway they were pretty excited. Although I think Cooper was excited because Mal was. Mallory loves her new red boots. She enjoys putting them on which is quite interesting with her catholic school girl uniform. I don't think that would go over to well at school. She tells everyone her Nana got her new boots so they could go riding horses. Cooper really didn't mind putting his on. All of the excitement actually knocked him out. You can see in one of the photos he just went right to sleep in his high chair cowboy boots and all. When it is time to sleep he is out. He fell asleep in the shopping cart at Target the other day. He probably thought oh great mom will be here forever. I love Target. My friend Karen use to say we were Target snobs because we both hate Walmart.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment