So it was our turn to host a sleepover. Since Amy and Billy so graciously had Mal at their house for a sleepover we had Blakely over. The girls had a great time. As you can see in the pictures Cooper enjoyed time with the girls too. I think he is in love with Ms. Blakely. We watched High School Musical 3. Secretly I have to say I enjoyed this movie. If you have girls you can relate to the love of this movie or that is what you have to look forward to. The girls also pretended they were characters in the movie and acted out various seens. They danced and basically went swiming in the bath tub. That was fun to clean up later. They also painted, baked cookies and had a few girl fights. Again, if you are a mother to girls you can totally relate. DRAMA QUEENS!!! Blakely has Sharpay down pat attitude and all. You go girl. I really believe she has a future in acting. :) They were so much fun. Well when it was time for bed they were exhausted and pretty much went to sleep. Thanks Blakely for coming to our house we had fun.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Thanks for posting these pics! Blakely really had a lot of fun, and she was very excited that she made it the entire night! Looks like they kept Cooper entertained as well! Thanks again for having her over! I'm sure we have many more of these fun nights ahead of us! I concur...definitely two DRAMA QUEENS!!! So much fun!!!
Post a Comment