Thursday, March 19, 2009

Georgia Aquarium
























































This past weekend Mike and I decided to take the kids on a trip to Atlanta to visit family and go to the aquarium. It also happen to be the weekend AJ was attending prom with his girlfriend Kelly which I got some great pictures that I will post as soon as I delete some pictures off of my camera. They looked handsome and beautiful. We visited the Georgia aquarium on Sunday and had a great time with aunt Brenda. Cooper stayed with Pam and Jerry and I'm sure had fun with them. Mallory had fun exploring the aquarium as we did. There were some hands on things for kids which is always exciting. She said her favorite animals were the Beluga whales and the penguins. She also enjoyed the 3D movie which shot out water during different parts of the movie. Mallory who never meets a stranger also had fun at the indoor playground. We basically had to drag her away from that. We had a great time this weekend and cant wait to go back soon. Thanks to the Harbin family and Aunt Brenda for letting us invade there space for the weekend. I still cannot believe AJ is old enough to go to prom. I should have a post soon with those photos too.

No comments: