Thursday, March 19, 2009

Table Food











It is hard to believe that Cooper is already big enough to began the adventure in table food. The past couple of months Cooper has began trying various table foods. He enjoys many except the stage 3 foods. Macaroni and cheese is a favorite this week but who knows it changes weekly. He seems to have a real problem with textures. He does love the Gerber Biter biscuits. Yesterday I was enjoying an apple and he began reaching so I gave it to him. I couldn't resist and grabbed the camera. Its not everyday you catch your little boy having his first go at an apple. He is so much fun right now. He is crawling everywhere and into every thing. Lucky for us Mal is around as mommy too. Mallory has really surprised me with Cooper. Although at times he can bug her, for the most part she loves her little brother. She will go get a wipe to wipe his nose or slobber without being told. It is so sweet. I just can't believe Cooper will be one in a month, it seems like yesterday he was stretching my belly beyond recognition. Time sure does fly with kids.

No comments: