Thursday, March 26, 2009

Soccer






















This past weekend Mallory had her first soccer game. We really did not know what to expect considering Mike and I never played the game of soccer. One of our former neighbors from our old house Todd is the coach. He is great with the kids. There are six children on Mallory's team. Two of the children are friends of hers. Mallory had a lot of fun playing soccer. Mallory got right in there and played pretty good for the first time ever playing. She has asked me several times this week when she gets to go back to soccer. The kids also came up with a name for their team and decided on the STARS. They were so cute playing especially when Nana and I were encouraging them when they were kicking the ball at the wrong goal. Oh well we learned something new too.:) Anyway I look forward to watching the kids the rest of the season Im sure it will be very entertaining.

1 comment:

BeronFamily said...

It was a lot of fun...and very entertaining. Mallory really did get the hang of it before the game was over...maybe she will be a natural! I can't wait to see what the season brings! Blakely loves being on Mallory's team!