Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl 09




Ok, so I really don't watch that much of the super bowl but I do enjoy my house filled with good friends. We so enjoyed our time with our friends the Wylie's, Poteets, Grahams, and the Berons for the Super Bowl. It was kind of funny because the men did most of the cooking while the women tended to the children. I didn't get to many pictures due to the excitement. I did get a few of Cooper and his new pal Brooks. They didn't pay to much attention to each other but at times they seem to enjoy one another. Bryce really did a good job on the grill which I greatly appreciated. I did miss the half time show which is actually my favorite part of the super bowl. Oh well maybe next year. Mallory also had a big weekend she had her first non family sleep over at Blakely's house. She was so excited.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Having the boys in the playpen reminds me so much of the old days with Mal and Logan. Hopefully these two will be good buddies too. Thanks for having us over. It was a lot of fun.

Michelle said...

Sorry we missed the festivities! Sounds like ya'll had a great time!