Amy and Blakely came over Monday after the girls finished tumbling for some play time. We haven't been able to do the Monday play time in a while because of our busy schedules. Mallory enjoyed playing with Blakely so much that after she left she was already asking when she could come back and play. Amy and I had to grab our cameras in a hurry when the girls decided to dress up. It was quite comical. I can just see these pictures being used on a big screen at their weddings some day. I have to say I do believe Blakely may have a career in modeling she doesn't tire of the camera. They had a good time being silly with dress up. Next they found Mallory's stash of play make up that Grant got her for her birthday and of course they had to do that too. It was mostly lipstick. I know that these times our special memories that Amy and I will hold on to when our girls are grown. I can remember my play time with Michelle when we were little, although we were a little unconventional in our play activities. Thank you Amy and Blakely for coming over to play.
Oh, the song on the playlist was a song I heard while in the shower this morning. Darius Rucker sings this which I believe is the lead singer for Hootie and the Blowfish. This song is so sweet. I think all parents can relate. I don't know how many times Mike and I have talked about Mallory's first night home. She cried all night. We tried to let her sleep in a bassinet in our room which was not her cup of tea. I remember I called my mom the next day and begged for help. Of course Nana was there the very next night and said "put her in her own room" Wow it worked. Anyway the song is very fitting.






1 comment:
Yes, I remember our games and most of all our time together as children. You are the sister I never had. The girls are too cute. I'm sure Mallory enjoyed herself thoroughly! We missed you Saturday.
Post a Comment