Im so behind on my blogs. On December 20th Mallory had her 5th birthday party at Premier Athletics. She and Blakely take tumbling there each week so Mallory told me one day she wanted to have her party there. I also did a little persuading because of the price. Anyway she had a blast. She was so excited to see so many of her friends at the same time. The kids had a blast going through various obstacles with the help of Ms. Julie. Whom I believe some of the men were a little ga ga over. Mallory really got a lot of great gifts from her friends and family. How thankful we are again for the special friends in our lives. Well another birthday over and on to a new and exciting year with Mallory.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm so glad you got a picture of my son pointing. That's so funny! Mallory had a great birthday this year. Keith missed out on the gym teacher! Too bad for him!
Post a Comment