
We had a great Christmas and I will post that later. Mallory will turn 5 on the 30th of December which is hard to believe. I can remember like it was yesterday how I felt the night before we had her. We were scheduled to be at the hospital at 6:00 am. I was so nervous but anxious at the same time. I was so looking forward to meeting our daughter for the first time. I couldn't wait to see what she looked like especially. Mallory was such a good baby from the start. She and Cooper had such different beginnings. She cried very little then was happy while Cooper didn't stop crying for a long time. What little did Mike and I know how this little person was going to change not only our lives forever but us as well. (in a good way) I have to say I love my husband in a different way since we had Mal. Mallory has been such fun except for the first night home. She is such an independent little girl but also very loving. Mallory will sometimes be playing or whatever then come up and tell me she loves me. I think as parents we are always trying to see some of ourselves in our children or make them be who we want them to be. Over the past year I have began realizing it is not the school your child attends, the clothes they have or toys it is how often you tell them you love them that will help them grow. I just hope I can remember that as much as possible. As a teacher I saw so many sad children and was sometimes I thought it is the school or whatever but it all comes down to not having someone love them. The past year I have watched Mallory start to develop her own personality more than ever and we could not be more proud of her. The good and the bad. I cant wait to see the young woman she will someday become.
Happy 5th Little Lady we love you!






2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mallory. It does seem like yesterday that you and Logan were just arriving in this big world. LOVE the last picture, high heels and all, even if it is my son wearing them too (ha ha). Can't wait to watch you and Logan grow!!! Hope you remain good little friends.
Happy Birthday Mallory! The Harrises love you very much. You are a beautiful little girl inside and out.
Post a Comment