This has been a crazy 6 months for us. Yes we moved again right after Christmas. Well we are getting settled a little at a time. Cooper has also had a traumatic couple of weeks. Last week he had a double ear ache and got his first tooth and the second one is on its way. Which we are all excited about. He is also saying a couple of words well at least we believe he is. They are Da Da, Mama, and on one occasion he said Nana. Cooper is also enjoying his jumparoo toy and sometimes the play pen. He especially loves it when his big sister Mallory climbs in with him. Yes I stopped fighting that battle. Cooper also enjoys sitting with Daddy while he tries to work. Wow time flys when you are having fun. I also want to say thank you to all of our friends and family who have extended a helping hand during either of our moves or crazy six months. It is amazing how when times are tough people want to help out. Even those who offered we really do appreciate it. Its easy to be a good friend when times are easy but good friends are the ones who stick with you through the hard ones too. We love you all.
Those of you that know my husband know that the pictures are typical of him. Always joking around. There is never a dull moment.






1 comment:
Your new house is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to hang out in it. Cooper is getting more and more handsome every time I see him.
I'm glad Mike finally decided to get a hair cut...haha Keith and Bryson FINALLY got theirs cut Saturday. My husband looks normal again.
Post a Comment