Mallory was home for snow with Daddy on Tuesday. She begged to go out and play in the pitiful East Tennessee Snow. So Mike and Mallory went out for some fun while Cooper and I watched from inside. Although I did step out for a brief moment to let Cooper touch some snow he giggled. Mallory was really into throwing snowballs at her Daddy. Mike also enjoyed throwing them back at her. Mallory also had to check on the horse that lives behind us. Of course, he was out and walked up to the fence and Mallory talked to him. The first day we saw him I had to go over horse safety because she just wants to go over and pet him like he his a dog. I told her we don't really know the horse ( I know that is stupid). So now she tells me she knows the horse because they talk and she told him her name is Mallory Anne Moore. Kids are so funny. Cooper has also had a big month, his first earache and he got his two bottom teeth. Thank goodness they finally came in. He really had a time with those teeth. Well maybe we will get a real snow before winter is over. I remember when I was a kid we got a lot more real snow. Anyway the kids seem to enjoy the little bit they get. Iam sure all you teachers also are not complaining for the day off.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm surprised you didn't tell her the horse would chop her head off! hahahahhahahahhahahhahhahahhahahaha By the way my Mom agrees with you totally... she said that's why we are still alive!!! Love you all
Post a Comment