Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Zoo Trip of 2009










































































































Wow! We had beautiful weather on Sunday. It is hard to believe the week before we had frigid temps and snow. It was around 70 degrees and sunny so we went to the zoo with the Harris crew. We had a great day. Mallory and Bryson had a blast chasing one another and acting silly while checking out the animals. The animals were out and about more than usual thanks to the weather. We saw more animals than we've ever seen on one trip. My favorite was the penguin exhibit. Mal and Bryson went up to the window and this one little penguin came right up to them at the glass. It was too cute. I will post a picture. We actually got to see the otters too. Mal finally got to go the park area at the end which I believe is her favorite part. The two little ones did great too. They just chilled while everyone else enjoyed the day. Afterwards we headed to Chilis for dinner which was also an adventure with four little ones. Thanks for a great day Keith, Michelle, Bryson and Kate!

2 comments:

BeronFamily said...

Looks like everyone was having fun! I wish I would have thought to head to the zoo!!! Who would have thought it would be 70 in February...HA!

Michelle said...

I like all the pictures you snapped. I'll have to steal them. Who would have thought just days after this fun trip our children would become so ill. The bad thing is that they can get bad so quick, but the great thing is that they rebound so quickly. I can't wait till they are all healthy again and we can have more fun outings together. Bring out the hand sanitizer!