Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Winter Wonderland






















Finally,we got a real snow on Monday. Mallory got out of school early due to the weather it was quite exciting. I know aunt Brenda wishes she were here. When Mal got home Daddy and I took her out for some fun in the snow. Mike did not last very long he said his fingers were frozen (well duh). Anyway, Mal and I had fun trying to build a snow man and throwing snow balls at each other. Mallory finally got to make real snow angels. The child was rolling around in the snow like a dog. Needless to say she was soaked by the time we went in. The kids were out of school again on Tuesday and as I write this the weather is calling for more snow tonight and frigid temps. Maybe tomorrow we will have some more fun in the snow.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Amen for one good snow!!! We have enjoyed it as well, except for the fact that people in the south can't drive in it. Glad Mal had a good time.

Michelle said...

Awwww, snow angels! How cute. I'm glad we had a good snow for the kids.