Aunt Savanna came to visit Mallory and Cooper this afternoon. Although I think she just wanted a free meal. You know how those college kids are. Mallory loves her aunt Sananna so much. She always tells aunt Sananna to come play with her. Of course Savanna accomidates her even to play barbies. Cooper also enjoyed time with Savanna. I really love the picture of him laying his head on her. They had fun with Mallory's Mini Mouse. Cooper was belly laughing which made us laugh. How sweet. Mallory does call her Aunt Sananna. We love you Savanna thanks for stoping by which Iam sure you will be back soon.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I do love a free meal.. I love seeing those babies more tho! I love them and you n mike so much! Thanks for letting me eat your food! love u guys!
Post a Comment