Saturday, October 11, 2008

Coopers Messes




Alright all Moms (and Dads) most of you can relate to what Iam going through with my son. Little Cooper is doing great with his solids now. Although he does not like Peas. He does like green beans,squash, carrots and of course sweet potatoes. He recently learned how to blow strawberries which is pretty cute until he started doing it while eating his solids. This was quite hysterical to him and Mallory. He blew carrots all over me and him. Mallory started laughing so hard her face was red. Well believe it or not Cooper looked at her laughing and he too gave is little fat man laugh. I guess this is what I have to look forward to in the future. My children teaming up to laugh at ole Mom. Iam sure Nana will love this considering Savanna and I are always getting a good laugh at her expense. They may look like me but definitely have there Daddy's fondness of laughing at others (Great). Needless to say that night when I gave my little man a bath he had carrot in places I did not know it went. It wasn't much fun spending Saturday night cleaning up carrot off of my face and hair but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Its funny Friday night I told Michelle"look at us on a Friday night in the middle of a field surrounded by kids watching a Disney movie" You gotta love parenthood.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Parenthood is a long strange trip! Kids are so lovable, annoying, cute and weird. They make life grand. I am so thankful for our crazy kids. I gotta say, it's much more fun being at fall festival getting eat up by bugs and walked all over by preschoolers trying to watch a disney movie than I ever realized it'd be.

Anonymous said...

Look at that cute baby! I would have loved to see him spit food all over you and them laughing! LOve u guys!