Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Coopers Christening

Sunday was Coopers Christening. Which in the Catholic faith is very important. Father Chris put it well when he said it is a gift to your child of their faith from the parents. Cooper was so good. Father Chris also did a wonderful job explaining to everyone what he was doing and where the tradition comes from. I do want to say thank you to our friends and family that were there it meant so much. Especially Bryce for leaving work and returning so that he could be there. That was so sweet. Any way I know it was a lot to ask of a Sunday afternoon when we are all so busy. Aunt Brenda you were in our thoughts since you are doing your civic duty on jury duty(yuck). Hopefully it will be over soon. After the christening we went to Sterchi Park and the kids played and we had cake and snacks. The cake was made by Linda Middleton (Amy Beron's mother) it was wonderful and beautiful. The pictures are in a seperate blog because there are so many. Again we are so blessed with great family and friends. There were a lot of pictures I was not able to get on the blogs.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cooper is a sweetie. He looks just like his mama. I think I have your sunglasses. Sorry, that just hit me! Ok, back to the Baptism, what a day! Mallory looked beautiful as usual, and Bryson had a wonderful time at the park even though his mother didn't bring him a tshirt. I think Kate likes your boobs, Crystal, she konked right out! Thanks for telling on me by the way... Nothing like getting called out by your priest. I must vow to never enjoy bounce houses ever again! Ha! That'll never happen :)