Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun with our extended family the Harris's




Ok. So as you can see, so far my blogs are a little out of order. Last night I did some serious blogging. Iam a night owl. Amy knows this we ran into each other very late the other night doing email. Anyway I got all my pictures off the camera from this summer finally. I had to organize them and there are things we've done that I wanted to share. So I had to include my extended family. Michelle, Keith, Bryson and Kate. Although Iam pretty sure it is mostly pictures of the kids. Bryson and Kate are my god children. Iam very proud of them and want to show them off too. I love their mother the same as my biological sister. I have known Michelle forever and she is a wonderful special friend. Michelle is the type of friend that we can disagree or say the truth and move on like nothing ever happen. We all need those kind of friends. True friends. I Love you all so much. Boy Iam getting deep. (Its late) The pictures are from various recent visits.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE it! This is great. You forgot to mention Bryson wearing Coopers clothes and Mallory convincing Bryson that it's really a cool idea to eat pizza! The Harrises love you!