Saturday, October 4, 2008

Georgia Family Fun






Ok so Iam still catching up with blogs. I have some great pictures from July and August visits to Georgia. Mallory got to spend time with her best friend Aunt Brenda. Those two are attached at the hip. Mallory loves her some Brenda time. I geuss if Cooper had a much older best friend it would be Pam. He especially loves laying on Pam.( We know the real reason) We had so much fun with the Harbins. The pool is great. Its like going on a mini vacation. I especially enjoyed Cole's room. Although Iam sure Cole is not awaiting our return. We were in Georgia for the famous Douglasville 4th of July parade. We also went down for Kelly's college graduation,which we are so proud of her. Again Thank you Harbins for having us this summer. We Love you all and cant wait until Thanksgiving.

No comments: