Friday, July 10, 2009

Girls Trip to Disney
























































































































Wow! this summer has been very busy for us so far. It has been a while since I was able to update my blog. I will start off with our first adventure this summer. Mallory and I took a girls trip with our new friends Sally and her daughters;Gina, Rena and friends Sara and Kelly. We had so much fun. Disney is so much fun when your children are small especially if they are in to Disney stuff. Actually even if they are not it is great.
We spent most of our time at Disney's Magic Kingdom that is probably our favorite although Animal Kingdom is pretty cool. This is our second trip to Disney but Mal and I both were able to do a little more this time. Last time I was pregnant with Cooper and she was a little smaller. Mallory was able to ride almost everything and she did. Those of you that know me are aware that Iam not a big fan of big rides. Mallory however seems to have no fear and drug me on everything. I have to say I had a blast. Mallory also got to go inside Cinderella's castle to Biddie Boddidi Boutique( I know the spelling was probably wrong). This was pretty neat. Mallory was treated like the princess she believes herself to be. They even called her princess Mallory. They did her hair, makeup and nails. She thoroughly enjoyed herself. Mallory also got to visit the princesses which was very special. We also went to Hollywood studios and saw High School Musical, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. The shows are truly like Broad way shows. Anyway, I could go on about the trip all day. We also spent one day at our condo which was very nice and even had a lazy river pool which Mal loved. I feel blessed to be able to take Mallory on this trip and spend this time with just her. I also enjoyed getting to know our new friends even better.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What beautiful pictures of princess Mallory! I love it! I can't wait to take Kate Kate one day, although she will probably more interested in giving people dirty looks and shaking her fist at them than the princess stuff! hahaha She did really enjoy dressing up at your house in Mallory's dress up clothes, though.