Saturday, November 1, 2008

My favorite moments
















Saturday morning Mallory and Cooper spent some quality time together. I have to say that Mallory is such a good big sister. I can count on her to always put a smile on her brothers face at a moments notice. Cooper adores her and she adores him. You know when you have your first child you think there is no way I could ever love another child this much ( well I did). Boy was I wrong. I sure do love these kids. Mallory loves to play little mommy to Cooper like covering him up or getting his passy. I have a feeling between Mal and I no girl will ever be good enough for poor Cooper. As you can see in the pictures she still loves to hold him although I think is catching up to her. She will not be able to hold him mutch longer. They were having so much fun with each other that I actually remembered to grab the camera this time. Sometimes it is hard to remember. Any way enjoy the pictures.

No comments: